• Pet Care Agreement
• Guest Profile
These two completed forms must be emailed, mailed or dropped off to us prior to your pet's arrival.
Proof of vaccinations:
• Bordatella — If the bordatella vaccine
has EXPIRED, you must wait 10 days after getting the shot to be cleared for boarding.
Vaccination records must be emailed, mailed or dropped off to us prior to your pet's arrival.
• Must be on Flea and Tick prevention from April - October.
• Puppies — 5 months old and must have all required shots.
• No aggressive dogs — Our facility is designed for dogs that are well socialized, both with people and pets.
• Adult dogs must be spayed or neutered because of the dog socializing we provide.
Call for a reservation!
A Meet and Greet is recommended for new clients before their daycare or boarding experience so that any questions can be answered after a tour of our facility and to see how your dog interacts with our staff. This helps alleviate first time jitters for both owner and dog. We pride ourselves on being honest and upfront with any questions you may have.
What to bring:
• Leash — Dog on leash upon entering the building.
• Food and serving scoop — please do not bring large bags of food unless their stay requires this much food as our storage is limited.
• Medication — if your pet requires daily medication, please bring in original packaging and bring along a favorite soft treat that allows the medication to be taken easily (peanut butter, cheese, pill pockets).
only if you wish to bring
• Blankets, small beds, pillows
• Toys (please limit to two)
• Nyla bones or Antlers
DO NOT BRING FOOD OR WATER BOWLS AS WE HAVE THESE, unless they are a slow feeder or your dog will not eat or drink out of another bowl.
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content and make sure to add any relevant details or information that you want to share with your visitors.
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.